We have heard your requests for more Supervisor training and are pleased to announce
that we are offering our
Introduction to Peer Staff Supervision
6 hour training over two sessions
May 3rd & May 5th
1:00pm - 4:00pm CDT
Who Should Participate? Anyone supervising peer staff roles, whether you have been doing it for years, have just begun or are preparing to hire peer staff.
- History of peer support
- The definition of peer support
- Peer support values
- What peer support workers are trained on
- How to prepare your agency to implement peer work
- How to properly recruit and hire peer workers
- What the responsibilities of a supervisor are
- How to be a change agent
- How to best support peer work authenticity in your agency/organization
Robyn and her instructors have been using online training via Zoom for the past two years and they know first hand how to use the platform to create the best learning environment for everyone in the course.
Peer Staff Supervisors from around the world have benefited from this training all from the comforts of their office or home.
This new and updated training was created in conjunction with the Centre for Innovation in Peer Support.
$150 per person plus gst/hst for the 2 day session
For more information please contact