Browse Our Mental Wellness Courses Online
Are you looking for professional training courses to improve not only your mental health but how you connect with others? Robyn Priest LIVE YOUR TRUTH offers mental wellness training and peer support services around the globe and online. Explore our training programs and start your journey with trained peer support instructors today.
Click on the Link to the course you are interested in.
Calendar of Upcoming Training and Workshops:
Peer Supporter Training (via Zoom)
- The Peer Support Canada Knowledge Matrix requirements related to peer support delivery,
- The Mental Health Commission of Canada’s (MHCC) peer support values (as outlined in the Guidelines for the Practice and Training of Peer Supporters),
- The principles of trauma informed support; and
- Related components of the MHCC National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety.
- Introductions/Course Overview/Goals and Objectives
- Peer Support Definitions & Fundamentals
- Communication and Preferred Communication Styles
- Connecting Through Your Experiences
- Diversity, World View & Unconscious Biases
- Strength-based Support
- Stages of Change
- Supporting with Understanding
- Ethics & Boundaries